A.M. AZEVEDO & MARTINS LDA complies with all the applicable community and national legal standards in the scope of data protection, privacy and information security. In the scope of personal data protection and information security, A.M. AZEVEDO & MARTINS LDA seeks to assure the regulatory compliance and institutional responsibility related to data protection and information security, implementing the necessary technical and organizational measures to comply with the current legislation of data protection.
a) Authorized people use authorized data for authorized purposes.
b) Your privacy is very important for us, in everything we do.
c) We understand that only authorized people can access your data and treat them for the purposes previously defined.
d) We consider that, as holder of the data, that the data is yours and not ours.
What are Personal Data?
For the purposes of this Policy, we follow the definition adopted by the current General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), namely, any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as an identification number or one or more specific factors of the natural person’s physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
How do we collect your data?
– In the scope of our activity, we collect and process personal data by telephone, e-mail, through our website or in writing, for example, in the context of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship. The data we collect are only those that are strictly necessary for our services rendered and / or our products supply.
– We collect and treat your personal data only with your consent when it translates a manifestation of free, specific, informed and explicit will. At any time, and by your decision exclusively, you may withdraw this consent.
What personal data do we collect?
– The data we collect, in order to be able to provide our services and / or sell our products, are as follows: name / address / email / contact / tax identification number.
– The personal data we collect are processed by computer and stored in databases, strictly complying with the legislation in force on data protection and standards on information security.
– We will only treat your data according to the purpose or specific and legitimate purposes determined when collecting the personal data.
For what purposes do we treat your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
a) Client identification;
b) Invoicing and collection of services rendered;
c) Communication of changes to the conditions for the provision of contracted services;
d) Conducting satisfaction’s surveys;
e) Compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject and, with the consent of the client, for the commercialization of services and or products, including by means that allow the reception of messages regardless of the intervention of the recipients;
g) Optimization of the visit and navigability on our website;
h) Management of the contractual relationship;
i) Suitability of the services and / or products to the client’s needs and interests;
j) Information’s actions.
How long do we keep your personal data?
– The length of time during which the data are stored and kept varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed. There are legal requirements that oblige us to preserve the data for a minimum period of time.
– If there is no legal storage period, the data will be stored and kept only for the minimum period required for the purposes that led to their collection and subsequent processing, after which they will have the appropriate treatment.
What are your rights as data holder?
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, we guarantee the exercise of your rights to:
a) Access – you have the right to ask us, among other things, for information on whether or not your data is being processed, what data we are dealing with and for what purposes;
b) Rectification – you have the right, without undue delay, to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you and to complete incomplete data;
c) Cancellation – also entitled right to be forgotten – you may, under certain circumstances, request that your personal data be deleted from our records without undue delay.
d) Opposition – you have the right to object to certain types of data processing, such as processing for direct marketing purposes.
e) Portability – you have the right to transfer your personal data that we hold to another organization or to receive them in a structured and commonly used format.
f) Treatment Limitation – when you want to, for example, contest the accuracy of your personal data over a period of time that allows us to verify its accuracy.
What measures have been implemented to ensure the security of your personal data?
We have adopted technical and organizational measures, that we periodically review and improve, to ensure the security and protection of your personal data in terms of their availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality, as well as those designed to prevent their loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or non-authorized access, as well as any other form of illegal treatment.
Is there communication of data to third parties?
– In the scope of our activity we may use a subcontractor who will treat your data on our behalf, which implies access by these entities to such data.
– When this happens, we take the appropriate contractual measures to ensure that such third parties, subcontractors, partners or in a group relationship provide adequate and sufficient guarantees for the implementation of technical and organizational measures and will act only in accordance with our instructions.
Are your data transferred?
– We may have to communicate your personal data to third parties.
– In this case, we will try to ensure that this transmission complies with the legal provisions in force.
– In particular, security issues are dealt with in terms of data transmission, third parties are contractually bound and respect the confidentiality of the received data, not using them in any case for purposes other than those that motivated the transmission or for their own benefit or of a third party.
Who do I contact in case of doubt?
If you have any questions or concerns about how we collect and process your personal data, you may contact the data protection officer or other responsible for the data protection:
|Data Protection Officer|
|Name: A.M. AZEVEDO & MARTINS LDA|
|Address: Zona Industrial Maia II – Rua Professor António Marques, 146
4425-364 Folgosa Maia
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that any revision or update of this policy is performed in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
Complaints or suggestions and incident’s communication
Users, receivers, clients of A.M. AZEVEDO & MARTINS LDA have the right to present complaint, either through registration of the complaint to the regulatory authorities or through email sent to the Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).